8/24/10

"Chow Down Around Town"-26

Living in Birmingham, there have always been so many restaurants that I would love to experience and haven't for whatever reason whethere it be price, location, convenience, etc.  So a few of our girlfriends came up with the idea that all of our girlfriends as a group would choose one place a month for us to all go checkout after work one day. This way we would be able to splurge a little bit if it is only once a month and hopefully catch some good specials!

This past Wednesday (the 18th-sorry I'm a little behind on my blogging) we chose to to go a place called 26 located in Birmingham's Southside. This place was one of those that I have never been to b/c I thought that we couldn't afford anything on the menu, but they have an amazing Happy Hour with $2 and $6 drinks and appetizers that we all took advantage of! 

The whole gang (Erica, yours truly, Mere, Ashley, Angela, Maria, Jenn, Phoenix, Jess, Bethany, Melanie and Megan)

Me and Erica lovin' our tempura shrimp with applesauce....yum-o!

Me and my Mere sporting our turquoise!


After dinner a few of the girls decided to go to Blue Monkey for a little nightcap...without a doubt one of the best martinis I have ever have and a perfect ending to a great night!


My extra dirty martini-so cool that they give you another little shot glass chilling...you can tell that I don't make it out to too many martinis bars around here! :)



I am already looking forward to next months adventure!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! Your hair looks great, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete