8/2/10

Party Weekend

I hope everyone's weekend went well.

Ours was great!  Mine started off by a lovely date with the hubs...we went to a fabulous little chinese place for dinner and then we finally went to see Eclipse!  I know we are probably the last people on earth to see it but we have just not had time lately. (we just lead that cool of lives that we have no time for anything these days!) j/k :) By the way, it was amazing and I can't wait till Breaking Dawn comes out!

Saturday we had a little day date, running around town hanging out just the 2 of us! Those are some of my most favorite days, when we have no plans or schedule and just get in the car and ride and spend quality time with each other! Saturday night we had a birthday party for one of our best friends, Ryan.  He turned 28 and we celebrated over at Phoenix and OJ's house with some yummy BBQ-thanks to Phoenix's family for the ridiculous amount of food they had catered for her grandfathers birthday! :)

Megan, Angela, Mere, me, Jess and Bethany


Me with the Birthday boy!

Mitch and OJ-looking good in their matching orange-I think they are ready for football season! :)

Me and Megan-Can't wait for this chicks wedding in November-it's creeping around the corner...

The cutest couple ever! :)

Jess and I-I hope this one meets your approval Jess-I thought it was kind of cute! :)

Sunday, I made my way back over to Phoenix's house for her Tastefully Simple Party she was hosting.  We had such a great time taste-testing all the goodies and partaking in some of Phoenix's delicious Champagne Punch-I'll see if I can get the recipe from her...it is so good and perfect for a Sunday afternoon get together!  I really think that we should have those little mini girls afternoons more often! :) Now, if you have never heard of Tastefully Simple, you need to check it out.  It is a company that offers easy to prepare foods such as dips, soups, desserts and seasonings that are quick, easy, and delicious! Our group of girlfriends always have a party at the beginning of the football season to stock up on all the dips and sweet treats for the big games coming up! You can learn more about it if you are interested here

Jenn, Me, Jess and Bethany

Angela ready for a raffle :)


Mere enjoying one of our fresh strawberry (adult) smoothies :)

Hope everyone has a great week!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics! Such a fun weekend...I miss all you girlies!

    ReplyDelete