8/13/10

SYTYCD

These days there are not many shows that I have the pleasure of getting to watch on a consistent basis but the ones that I do watch are very important! One of them happens to be one of the best shows of all time...So You Think You Can Dance!  My girls Phoenix and Mel will attest to the fact that this show is wonderful and if you haven't seen it, you need to!  The hubs even enjoys it (oops, I wasn't supposed to let that one slip, sorry honey) :)  I loved this show the very first time I watched it and have been hooked ever since!


I must admit I was a little bit skeptical when I heard the changes they were going to make to the show this season...only having 10 contestants instead of 20 and bringing back the all stars to dance with them.  Now I don't admit that I am wrong very often (you can ask my husband) but this is one of those rare times that I was wrong about the changes!  I loved this season and think that without a doubt it was some of the best group of talent they have ever had! I was a huge fan of so many people (Kent #1!!!, I loved Lauren and Robert as well) this season and I think America definitely got it right this time! But, I do have one complaint...for those of you who don't know (or don't care and have already stopped reading this post :)) Lauren won and Kent was the runner up.  Robert came in 3rd place and was able to say his thanks and so forth but when the winner was announced it was like they pushed the 2nd place winner (Kent)out of the way and gave him no time to reflect and shine on his experience on the show.  All of this to say, SYTYCD producers, give ALL of your dancers a proper good bye...they work so hard and deserve it, regardless of who wins!!! :)  Especially Kent b/c he is so adorable and amazing!

Just had to get that off of my chest....I'm done now! :)

I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment