7/11/12

24 Weeks

Wrigley was really feeling the camera this week!

How far along:
24 Weeks...6 months! Can't believe we are already here!

Weight Gain:
9 lbs total, 0 lbs this week...not sure how this is due to the fact that I am always snacking but def not going to complain. ;)

Sleep:
Still no complaints, but am waking up more and more on my back still...

Best moment of the week:
Nothing too eventful but the Baby Daddy I did go look at some gliders and such at Buy Buy Baby this past weekend and it got us both excited about picking out all of her stuff soon!
Also seeing her bedding in her room with the crib is pretty fun too!

Food Cravings:
Ramen noodles have tasted pretty good this week and of course hot dogs...:)

 

Gender:
GIRL!

Movement:
Lots! She def wants to make her presence known now! Mitch got to feel her one of her little "kickboxing" sprees on Saturday and it was the most either one of us have felt her move to date...we both just found ourselves giggling on the sofa, both of us afraid to move b/c we didn't want her to stop! :)

What I miss:
Still nothing too major...really thought that a large glass of wine would be calling my name by now, but still have been alright with its absence...don't get me wrong, I will def enjoy a bottle glass come November for sure!

 

What I am looking forward to:
Getting the crown molding up in her room and getting the room painted! Hoping to get this done this week or at least get started on it, but we shall see!


We have both been doing very well lately.  As stupid as it sounds, I'm starting to actually feel pregnant now...I guess with the belly finally poking out there and strangers noticing her it just makes it seem so much more real now.  It is still completely strange to think that we are going to have a daughter and I'm not sure when/if that feeling will go away, but I like having that continuous excitement between us! Never a dull moment for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment