7/25/12

26 Weeks


btw-horrible pic of me slouching

How far along:
26 weeks



Weight Gain:
3 lbs this week, 14 lbs total


Sleep:
still good!


Best moment of the week:
We went to register at Buy Buy Baby this past weekend and while it was fun to pick out stuff for our little Sweet Pea, it quickly became super overwhelming-what kind of bottles, which stroller, what color for this and that...!
We were both so exhausted by the time we were finished and didn't even have the energy to go to the other store...that will be for another day!



Food Cravings:
Again, nothing major still...


Gender:
GIRL!!!


Movement:
Lots! I think she started head-butting me this week!  Still one of my fav things ever! :)

What I miss:
Nothing really at the moment
What I am looking forward to:
I am so looking forward to our babymoon/anniversary/project: get me out of the house trip this weekend!  The hubs and I are going to Panama City Beach this weekend for some much needed R&R! This will more than likely be the last time I can go on a vacay before we are parents (<--weird), so I'm def going to soak up every last minute with my honey!


Also, this week I started doing the Summer Sanders Prenatal video that Jess let me borrow and I love it!
It really is such a good workout b/c my legs and arms are ubber sore but at the same time it doesn't get your heart rate up super high either, which is good for mommy and baby. :)
Also it makes me feel so much better after I do my little workout...hopefully I will be able to keep that up!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute. I love seeing these weekly updates and being able to keep up with you and sweet pea! Hope you guys have a very relaxing weekend at the beach. Enjoy it! :) And Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so cute!! I'm glad that you like the workout video--I loved it! Ya'll have a fun trip to the beach--I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete