7/17/12

25 Weeks


How far along:
25 Weeks, 1 day


Weight Gain:
2lbs this week, 11 lbs total

Sleep:
Still good, no problems other than waking up at least 1-2 times to pee every.single.night!


Best moment of the week:
Nothing monumental, but of course getting to feel our little one more and more moving around in there is always the best! :)

Food Cravings:
A few more sweets than normal-which for me is any sweets at all.  There may or may not be a cheesecake at the Thompson house as I type this...just sayin'! :)

Gender:
GIRL!!!


Movement:
Tons! We have a little kickboxer on our hands! :)  Felt her move for the first time on both sides of my belly which I guess means that she is really growing!
No matter what kind of mood I'm in, it brightens my day when she starts moving around in there!

What I miss:
Being able to just buy clothes without having to think about whether the "girls" or the belly will fit in them. 

What I am looking forward to:
We got paint samples on the wall last night and I'm hoping that my dear sweet Pop (wink wink) will come over this weekend and help us get the crown molding started in her room and then we can paint!





1 comment:

  1. Aww how cute are you!? The kicks will never get old! I even miss that part!

    ReplyDelete