7/20/12

Chow Down Around Town-Slice

Bet you were starting to wonder where these posts had gone, huh?!

Well I was finally able to make it to one after the chaos that is our lives lately and I was super pumped about the location b/c I've heard it was yummy and it did not disappoint. 

I got the Spicy Hawaiin pizza with pineapple, ham and jalapenos...little did I know that the jalapenos were fresh and far more than this ol' girl could take! After removing those and regaining some of my tastebuds back, I was able to enjoy my food peacefully!
We sat on the patio at Slice in Lakeview and even though it was slightly warm at first, we still managed to have fun and a great turnout!

(From left-right: Ara, Yours Truly, Mere, Alana, Noel, Erica, Phoenix, Rachel, Deb, Ang and Julie)

As good as the food and the company was, I was more than eager to get home and get in my bed after this long day.  I started the day off at the car dealership (not the way anyone wants to start their day) to have my seats fixed, went to work for an hour and then had to run to the doc about some heart palpitations that I was having that had me ever-so-slightly concerned, went back to work and then made it to Chow Down in 5 o'clock traffic!
No worries, me and Sweet Pea are doing fine othr than apparently I am severely dehydrated and have not been drinking nearly enough fluids (even though I thought I was doing a good job). I have started Project: drink.as.much.as.you.possibly.can.in.a.24.hours.so.that.we.can.both.survive.this.heat!


No comments:

Post a Comment