7/5/12

Celebrating the 4th

With the 4th falling smack dab in the middle of the week, it has thrown me off tremendously...why don't they just give us the Monday or Friday off and call it done? 
Anyways, since we did have a day off in the middle of the week, we decided to go cook out at our friends Ashley and Austin's house on Tuesday night as a 4th of July eve celebration if you will. :)

Julie, Kathryne, Ashley, Yours Truly, Mere and Sans<--he is adorable btw!
The hubs and Austin playing one of many cornhole games
Ty and Ben
Me and Mere

For the actual 4th, we went to Mrs. Candy and Terry's pool b/c with this heat, there really wasn't anywhere else this preggo was going!
Blogger fail-absolutely not 1 pic of me or the hubs-not sure what was going on there-I guess I was more concerned with staying cool submerged in the pool most of the day and then stuffing my face with hot dogs the rest!

Priorities people!

And look at who went swimming for the first time sporting his super adorable and holiday appropriate swim trunks! Yep, Mr.Baylor did! He was so good and I think he enjoyed it!







No comments:

Post a Comment