7/25/12

4 Years!

4 years ago today I married my best friend, the absolute love of my life and the father of our soon to be daughter and couldn't possibly imagine my life could be any better! At times these last 4 years seem as if we've been married forever and in other moments it seems as though we were married only yesterday. :) 

We have been through so much together and I wouldn't have ever wanted to do life with anyone else!

I love you more than you could ever know Mitch Thompson and I ake up everyday wondering what the world will throw our way next!

Thank you for choosing me as your wifey, bestest friend and soon to be mother of your children...for that, I am truly the luckiest girl in the world!

I love you!!!!


Our honeymoon in Jamaica

Happy Anniverysary babe!


No comments:

Post a Comment