7/19/10

Come Monday...

Well it's another Monday and I am already wishing for the weekend(not a good way to start off the week b/c it just makes the week that much longer)! There maybe be one good reason for me wanting the weekend to get here quicker and thats because the hubs and I will be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary! So excited!

Speaking of weddings...



Saturday Jordan and Matt tied the knot. Jordan is one of my zumba buddies and I just love her to pieces! She is so much fun to be around and I am so glad that we have been able to get closer over the last few months! Congrats you guys!


The hubs and I


Me with the beautiful bride

Me and Haley (one of my fav girls ever)!

Mitch and Ty (his partner in crime for the evening) :)


Sunday was not a very fun day...we laid new sod (in the rain) in our backyard. My parents came into a ridiculous amount of new sod b/c Trugreen sprayed the wrong chemical on their yard and they had to replace it. My mom is NOT a fan anymore! Well when they replaced it it was way more sod than the parents needed so we decided to take full advantage and redo some of the dead spots in our yard. We'll just put it this way, the hubs was not his usual happy go lucky, smiley self after 2 days of laying sod in this Alabama heat...which is why there are no pictures of the work in progress-there was no humor! :)

Tonight I am looking forward to a little impromptu girls night with some of my favorite girls! Our men folk are playing a late afternoon round of golf and what better time to sip on some wine, eat some yummy food (thanks Jess) and have some much needed girl talk! Hopefully some fun pictures will follow soon! I hope everyone is having a good Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment