7/23/10

Thankful

I know that I have already done 1 post for today, but I feel that this one is necessary.

I want to take a moment to thank this man for working out in this sweltering heat all day every day for the benefit of our small little family!


After coming back from lunch and battling the 102 degrees heat-yes I said it is officially 102 degrees here in Alabama-I have an all new appreciation for the men and women who work out in the elements for a living. My Pop has done it all of his life and to be quite honest, even up until now in his mid-late 50's he has always made it look easy (well not really easy but he is just not a man to complain about anything-ever, so therefore the heat was never anything that as children we could fully understand how miserable it could be!) I understand that a certain amount of it is your body getting acclimated to the weather but still-it is just too damn hot for anyone to be out in this heat unless you are in a larger body of water with a fruity drink with an umbrella in it!

All of this to say...Thank you Mitch (and Pop)for taking one for the team and beating the heat all summer and the cold all winter so that we can have a roof over our heads! We (Wrigley and I)and (mom) love you so much and really appreciate it more today than ever before!

No comments:

Post a Comment