7/29/10

Randomness...

Well, the hubs safely returned home last night from being out of town since Sunday afternoon and even though I am elated to have him back, it was kind of nice to have a little quiet time by myself!  Wrigley on the other hand was on guard the entire time!

Tomorrow will be 3 years since I have been with my current job! Wow, time flies whether you are having fun or not I guess.  :)  Before this job I was a retail girl always...through college and after. Then I realized that I needed a "big girl" job that would be more stable, much easier hours and a steady paycheck.  Well this one has certainly pointed me in the right direction, whether it is a keeper or not! :)  I work in the real estate department for a large healthcare service provider and when I started, I knew absolutely NOTHING about real estate, much less corporate real estate.  I just needed a job and was willing to learn whatever I needed to to make it.   Three years later, I have learned so much about not only real estate, but life lessons that will stay with me the rest of my life.  It is not always roses of course (I promise it is far from it actually), and to be honest I don't see myself here forever, but I am certainly grateful for having a job right now. Thanks job for giving me a paycheck for 3 years strong! :)

Really wishing we were back here right now...this was us on our honeymoon to Negril, Jamaica 2 years ago today. It was so much fun and we hope to make it back soon...Jamaica-we miss you!!!! :)
I told you I was completely random today! We have some "plans" tonight that I am not allowed to disclose quite yet but hopefully there will be a much better post tomorrow about plans tonight! :) Hope everyone's week is going well! Weekend is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment