7/23/10

Friday Finally...

I know it seems like I say this all the time but I am so glad that it is Friday and the weekend is here! We don't have anything major planned but I am just so happy to relax and hopefully sleep in a little bit , since we weren't able to do any of that this past weekend.

We do have one very exciting thing coming up and that is our 2nd wedding anniversary on Sunday! YAY! Honey, we made it another year together! We don't have any big plans, maybe just some nice food and some alone time with just the 2 of us! Sad news is that we found out yesterday evening that the hubs will be going out of town for work ALL next week and guess when he is leaving...you guessed it-Sunday (our anniversary for those of you who can't keep up)! It sucks but we will make it through...he is not going to be too far away from me, maybe an hour or so drive but Wrigley and I will still miss him like crazy while he is gone!

And just because I haven't put a picture of this handsome guy up in a while, I will leave you with this precious face....(sorry it's a little bit fuzzy-taken with my phone this morning)


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys have a great weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete