7/13/10

Weddings, Birthdays, and Engagements!

Wow! It seems as though there is so much stuff going on lately that I am barely hanging on! This weekend was packed with celebrations!

Friday night we spent sitting on the couch and relaxing-prepping for the next 2 days if we are being honest! :)
Saturday this beautiful bride married her prince charming! (I didn't get a good picture of the bride and groom together-stupid me)!

The wedding was at Aldridge Gardens here in Hoover, Al and was absolutely wonderful! We were all a little nervous about the thunderstorms but the skies finally cleared and we had the best time!

Jess and I on our way to the wedding (def blog-worthy photo if I do say so myself)


Mr. and Mrs Caffey


Matt and Mitch with the handsome groom


All the ladies (Andrea, me, Ashley, Jess, Maria, Phoenix and Angela)


Ashley and Austin-we are so happy for you guys and are so glad that we got to witness such a wonderful, true love that you 2 share! We wish you many years of happiness and joy! :)

Sunday was Hunter's 6th birthday party at Gardendale Splash Pad. It was a scorcher but the kids had a blast! The adults mainly hung out under the pavilion to try and catch a breeze! I think a few of us even contemplated jumping in the water fully clothed at one point! It was a great party though! Happy Birthday Hunter!


Aunt and Uncle


Lastly, I want to congratulate this wonderful couple on their engagement! They are absolutely adorable and will def have some curly haired babies one day! Angela and Matt-we love you and couldn't be happier for you if we tried! We can't wait to be apart of this journey with you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Yay to everyone! I do approve of the pics...they are cute!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun wedding! And that picture of you and Jess IS super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics. You guys are so pretty! And I didn't know that Matt & Angela got engaged! yay! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete