12/1/10

Christmas came early for this girl!

As you all are aware, my camera had a date with a concrete floor about a month ago and I have been searching for a new one ever since.  I wanted one that I could still carry around with me in my purse but I also wanted one that will be a little better quality too. 

Enter my early Christmas present from my adorably sweet hubby...
It's a Canon Powershot SX130 and I LOVE it so far!  I have only had it since last night and still need some lessons (uuhhmm-Jess and Mere!) on how to use it properly, but I am really excited!  Also, this means that there will be pictures again on my blog rather than me just rambling on and on! I know, you're welcome. :)

I want to thank my sweet hubby for letting me have my present early to enjoy over the holidays...I love you more than you know! :)

I'm off to take pictures...hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment