12/6/10

SEC Champs Baby!

First of all...War Damn Eagle and congrats to my Auburn Tigers on their big win against South Carolina this past weekend in their 56-17 victory!  Now it's on to Glendale, AZ for the National Championship game in January to hopefully win it all! 


On to this past weekend...Friday night we celebrated one of our dear friends, Jeff's 30th birthday with a  little Mexican food at Frontera and a few drinks at BWW.  We had a lot of fun and so glad that we were able to celebrate with him and his beautiful fiance Kara! 
Jeff was so happy the hubs was there! :)
Phoenix and OJ (He actually made a good smile rather than a stupid drunk face...he's growign up so quick!)
So cute...

Saturday we went to Phoenix and Oj's house to hang out and watch the game before heading to the Grayson Valley Country Club to celebrate yet another one of our friends, Oz's, 30th birthday too! 

The hubs with the enemy! (Just kidding, Walker was a good sport even though he is die-hard Bama all the way!)
This is the face I was referring to earlier...
Me and my Mere at Oz's birthday party!

My P-I-C...I think you are all aware of her by now! :)
My love...
Not sure exactly what was going on here, but obviously the night made a turn...

Of course the night didn't end there since we apparently thought we were 21 again, so unfortunately we ended up at Velma's...listen to me when I tell you, nothign EVER good comes out of going to Velma's!  It is a devil place that makes you smell like an ash tray and feel like you have been hit by a tanker!  That with a 3:00 AM trip to Waffle House did not make me feel grand the next day for my company Christmas party either! 

More on the Waffle House trip later as well as another installment of "Funny Faces" coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT pictures of you and Mitch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny about Velma's because I know it's true! Great pics...looks like another fun weekend! War Eagle!

    ReplyDelete