12/21/10

It's Christmas Time!

If you didn't already know!  I know that I am kind of behind on posting anything about Christmas seeing as how it is only 4 days away now, but oh well.  Here are a few pictures of our Christmas decorations at the Thompson house.

Our Christmas card this year
We  I made them on Shutterfly and they were super easy!  They had a ton of designs to choose from and uploading the pictures was a cinch!  I think they turned out pretty cute, what do you think?

Our tree-we have some garland to go on it also but we remembered a little too late this year-there's always next year!

My little Santa hats I made (I still don't have the puffs for the top yet but I'll get them soon enough)-I got the idea from here if you want to go check it out...fairly easy to do and I think they turned out very cute and different! 
Our mantle along with Wrigley's toy box that I was apparently too lazy to move out of the picture...
My wreath I made...can you tell I have been in a crafty mood lately?! :)
Our many Christmas cards...one of my other fav parts about this time of year!

And of course Wrigley with one of his Christmas toys-he loves his toys so much, he sleeps with them!
And he loves to help me wrap presents too!  (please don't mind the outfit or the hair!)

Wishing everyone a very
Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE everything here! So cute, and I can't believe we didn't make it over (across the street) at all this season to see them! in person! Aka-we need to hang out mre often!
    .....Now thinking about it the only persons Christmas decorations we have seen is Mere and Bens at the party! This season went by WAY to fast!

    ReplyDelete