12/20/10

Wacky Weekend Wrap Up

I hope everyone had a great weekend....we sure did, but it was def a busy one to say the least!
Friday I took off work so that me and the moms could do a little Christmas shopping.  We by no means finished but I think we got a lot done and had a lot of fun just hanging out.  We don't get to do that nearly as much as I would like!  Friday night, we met a group of friends for some pizza and delicious bruschetta at Mafiozo's and then made our way to BWW.  It was a kind of relaxed night but still fun. 

Our men folk...
Yours Truly, Kara and some poor guy who was trying to get out of the picture and miserably failed...
Saturday was an awesome day!  It started off with a lunch date at one of our fav Chinese restaurants, The Palace and then the hubs surprised me with tickets to go see this...

and it was AWESOME! 
First of all I love any live performance and have grown up on them, but to see one of my childhood favs, was even better!  The hubs earned some major bonus points by first of all surprising me with tickets and then to go voluntarily was even better.  This was his first live performance and I think he was a little unsure what to expect but I think he was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed it maybe more than he wants to let on.  :)     Afterwards, we did a little bit more Christmas shopping and called it a VERY early night.  Thanks again babe for an amazing day-you sure know how to spoil a girl and I love you for it! :)  

Sunday we went to my parents house for one of my favorite Christmas traditions of decorating their tree.  Yes I know, they are a little late this year, but at least they got one up, right? :) (side note: Funny thing-my mom was all excited that b/c they got their tree for 40% off-I was like "mom, it is only a week before Christmas, you're lucky you didnt' get it for free!"  My parents just do things a little different but you gotta love them anyways!)

My attempt at being an artsy-fartsy photog...

After we finished decorating the tree, we met up with some of my besties who live out of town...
Our handsome men

The whole gang at Applebee's on a Sunday night-yep, we're cool like that! (sorry Ash-didn't see that Tony's eyes were closed until I went to post this)

These are the ones who left me and went to live in far away places and come back home to tell me about it! :)  It was so good to see them and have some time to catch up and hang out...it's really one of my favorite things about the holidays!  It was so good to see you lovely ladies...I miss you and need you to move back home now...enough playing around the country! Love you girls!



1 comment:

  1. It was SO good to see you guys! I love you so much and miss you like crazy but it was great to hang for a little bit!

    ReplyDelete