12/8/10

Happy Birthday Papa!


Today is my Papa's 57th birthday!  Now for those of you who don't know, I'm a daddy's girl Papa's girl from way back and I can't begin to tell you how much he means to me!  Here are jsut a few reason's why he is so wonderful...

-He cares for his family unconditional
-He is the hardest worker I have ever met
-He is a stubborn Irishman (I know this is a weird reason, but it is what makes him, him and I kind of understand him a little more b/c I'm the same way!)
-He makes me laugh
-Even at 58 years old, I still think my Papa is so cute-especially in his "big boy" pants-(right mom?!)
-He loves his granddog very much  :) 
(I think Wrigley is kind of fond of him too!)
Told you!

I could keep naming things off all day long, but the truth of the matter is...Papa-I love you so very much and am so happy to be spending another birthday with you and so glad that you are my Papa!  I hope your birthday has been great and we will enjoy some yummy Mexican Fiesta tonight to celebrate! :) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POP! 
 I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment