12/30/10

Thank you 2010

2010 was such a good year!  Not for any one particular reason, but simply for all of the little things that we were able to experience throughout the year. I am so grateful that we were able to take part in life's offerings with the ones that we love most and I look forward to what 2011 has in store for us!

Just a few things that I am so thankful for 2010:
-celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversay (60 more to go honey!)
-my parents celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary
-another year of being parents to Wrigley (hey, it counts!)
-watching numerous friends tie the knot and being able to celebrate that amazing time with them

-our cruise with 2 of the best couples in the world and made lifelong memories
-watching one of my nearest and dearest become a mommy (still can't believe Tiff's a mom-so weird!)
-watching our Auburn Tigers in an unbelievable undefeated season and on our way to the National Championship on Jan 10th! (War Eagle!)
-welcoming another precious nephew into this world
-celebrating the hubs 10 year highschool reunion

I could go on forever but I will spare you!  Like I said before I can't wait for the new year and to see where it takes us.  I hope that everyone will have an even better year in 2011 and don't forget the great times in  2010! 

Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. It was a great year! And seeing all your pics reminded how much fun you guys had!

    Here's to a great 2011!

    ReplyDelete