12/29/10

I told you so...

This is exactly what I told my wonderful husband yesterday afternoon when I got home from work and here's why...

A few months ago we bought Wrigley a bigger bed since he had outgrown the other one.  (another joy of owning a Great Dane!) Anyways, Mitch had asked me a couple of times if I thought we should put his old bed in his crate with him to give him something soft to lay on and keep him warm.  I told him that I DID NOT THINK IT WOULd BE A GOOD IDEA b/c Wrigley tends to "unstuff/kill" anything that we leave in his crate with him-no matter what it is or how much he loves it.

 Apparently the hubs didn't take my advice and decided to put his bed in his crate yesterday while he went to Oj's to kill zombie's (aka play Call of Duty). 


and here is the result...

::enter blog post title here:::

The hubs is going to kill me for these next few but he'll get over it....he loves me!

(hhmmm...not a bad idea for naughty hubby's either...note to self)

Wrigley wondering why daddy drove him to "kill" his bed...

Maybe next time the hubs will listen to me and he won't end up in the dog house crate again! :)

Love you babe!

4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! And that is the BIGGEST crate ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to say OH MY GOSH!!!!! Looking at the crate without Wrigley (or Mitch) in it, it looks like a normal sized crate. BUT with Mitch IN the crate that is the BIGGEST CRATE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!! I love your posts!!!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It is a big crate, but big dog=big crate! :)

    ReplyDelete