12/22/10

What are the odds

that I would get sick just days before Christmas?  Well I am and I feel like poop to be quite honest!  I woke up yesterday morning with a scratchy throat and a stuffy nose, but nothing I couldn't handle.  Then last night I got even worse and even with Nyquil couldn't sleep b/c I felt like I was suffocating and now I'm too the point where I want to chop my head off to just stop the madness!

I am stuck at work with the rest of the skeleton crew as usual during the holiday season and normally I don't mind b/c I actually prefer it quiet and less people, but today is like torture.  Well not really torture but you know where I'm going with this.

I am praying that I will feel better by tomorrow and that today is the worst of it...pray for me (and for my sweet hubby who has to put up with me and take care of me when I get whiney!)



1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better. Seems like everyone gets sick right around the holidays. Saw has a cold and it is pitiful. His little nose is so stuffy! =(

    ReplyDelete