12/28/10

Christmas Weekend Festivities

It seems like I always need a day or two to recover from all of the Christmas festivities every year b/c we are non stop the whole time!  Don't get me wrong, I love that we have people to see and celerate this wonderful time with, but it can wear a girl out!

Christmas Eve we went to Brent, AL to Mitch's dad's house around lunch time to hang out with that whole side of the family.  We exchanged some gifts, ate some lunch and just hung out with everyone since we don't get to see them nearly as much as we would like. 

That night we made our way over to Brenda and Russell's house for some more food, family and presents...

Cindy with the Thompson's (minus yours truly)
Cohen is teething-can you tell? He will put ANYTHING in his mouth these days! :)
Robbie and Cindy (in laws)
A very handsome couple
Proud Aunt and Uncle
The other Thompsons

Christmas morning we woke up to a "white Christmas" for the first time here in Alabama in forever!  I never got any pictures sadly but it was so nice and def added to the Christmas spirit for sure! Mitch and I opened our gifts from each other and then made our way to my parents house for some more gifts and the best part...breakfast casserole!  We made another stop at his Aunt Anne's house for a while before heading back to the house so that the boys could play with their new toys!

That night we had my parents and brother come over as well as Brad, Julie and the boys for a little more gifts food and maybe a competitive game or 2 of bocce ball on the PlayStation Move! :)

Funny story-Hunter got this shirt on Christmas Eve as a gift at Mitch's dad's house and Mitch and I had gotten the same shirt for Brad!  I thought it was a cute picture...can't you tell Brad loves taking pictures?! :)
My parents with their granddog!
Wrigley posing by his Christmas tree (on a side note: my bow on the tree looks extremely dinky now that I look at it in pictures-we'll have to fix that next year for sure!)

Sunday we didn't even get out of our pj's all day long and it was wonderful after a full weekend of going non stop! 

I hope that everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as we did...
(possible Christmas card for 2011!)

My apologies for the picture overload-I'm really loving my camera these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment