12/14/10

Wrigley's ready for the National Championship game...Bring it!

Having a short haired dog is awesome-don't have to brush them or get rid of those awful tangles, but when it gets really cold outside like it has been this week (not above freezing!), I feel like I need to go the extra step to make sure our little buddy stays extra warm since he doesn't exactly have a fur coat to keep his butt warm. 

So I purchased this lovely yesterday....

Wrigley seems to really like his new ensemble...his daddy on the other hand is still up in the air about it.  :)The only redeeming quality I think it has right now to him is that it is Auburn colors and Wrigley can help us cheer on our Auburn Tigers come January 10th against Oregon!  Hopefully this new sweater will bring our Tigers some extra good luck and keep my little man warm this winter!! :) 

1 comment: