8/8/12

28 Weeks


A few side notes about above pics:

A) I was wearing a cute dress, but the hubs just took too long to get home and I was done with clothes by this point, so therefore you guys are stuck with a pj pic...sorry I'm not sorry. :)
B) No, I did not have to pee (shocker)-I was completely unaware until this pic was uploaded that he was taking a full body shot rather than from the waist up. :)

How far along:
28 Weeks-7 months people!
Hello 3rd (and final) trimester!


Weight Gain:
0 lbs this week, 16 lbs total

Sleep:
still good, still taking multiple potty breaks, but nothing unbearable

Best moment of the week:
We finished registering this weekend, so that is a huge relief mark off of my "to do" list.
Also, we got the crown molding up in Hollis'  (<--still weird) room. It is something so small but makes a huge difference and I love to see the progress in her room. We also finalized a paint color...moving in the right direction now at least. :)

Food Cravings:
Real sushi...can't wait to have a summer summer roll from Chuck's!

Gender:
GIRL!!!!!



Movement:
Tons! It has been so funny to feel her this week moving around on both sides of my belly! There has even been a few times that it really tickled-almost like she was running her fingers across my sides, in my tickl-ish spots! :)
It really is such a soothing feeling.  I will notice if I am fired up about something like traffic or one of many other frustrations in life, it's like she knows when I need to feel a little tickle to calm me down and bring me back to reality, a reality that we have a precious little one on the way and that these frustrations mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.



What I miss:
Still nothing I couldn't live without. 



What I am looking forward to:
Super stocked about our doc appointment on Monday...4-D ultrasound!  We can't wait to see what she looks like (that is if she decides to cooperate), if she has hair or not and to be able to pick out her little features. :)
I feel like this will be such a special moment between Mitch and I since the last time we had an ultrasound (at 19 weeks) we didn't know yet that we were looking at our daughter! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment