8/29/12

31 Weeks

How far along:
31 weeks



Weight Gain:
4 lbs this week, 22 lbs total
 The scale and I are officially no longer friends after this week, just sayin'...



Sleep:
I have slept much better this week, but def have to watch it when I wake up for a potty break, bc  if I start thinking too much, I have a harder time falling back asleep b/c I'm trying to solve all of the world's problems.



Best moment of the week:
We had our maternity pics taken on Sunday and I think they turned out great.  We were able to get a little sneak peak and we can't wait to see the rest!



Food Cravings:
still nothing too crazy, but I have eaten a lot of burgers this week (hence why the scale and I are no longer friends), but it was purely by accident and just sounded good at the time.


Gender:
GIRL!!!



Movement:
LOTS! She has been doing somersaults this week and I still love it more than anything! It is so comforting to feel her throughout the day and just makes me giggle.
She will still kick Mitch back when he pokes her at bedtime and we think its the cutest little kicks ever! :)
(no mom, we are poking at her hard, just little love taps!)



What I miss:
Don't miss a whole lot this week. 
Even though I have not once "craved" alchohol  during this pregnancy, (which quite frankly was my biggest surprise that it would be so easy), I'm not gonna lie, at Chow Down this past week, the drinks some of the girls had looked pretty yummy and I def will be making a trip to Five for a blueberry mojito or a strawberry lemonade come November!



What I am looking forward to:
Our changing table is supposed to be delivered today and I can't wait to see how it looks in her room! 

Also, on a non-baby front, I'm so excited about football season kicking off this weekend! It doesn't seem like it's already time for it to be here, but Mitchell and I certainly welcome it (and the yummy food) with open arms!
War Damn Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment