8/30/12

Sneak Peeks...

We are still moving right along with the nursery but here is a quick sneak peek of the bedding, the freshly painted walls and her changing table that we just got in this week! 

We also added crown molding to her room and I think it makes all the difference in the world!

The walls for some reason are photographing much lighter and more of a tan tone than they actually are. 
The walls are more like this picture than the one above...
Our lovely changing table-not completely finished. Still have to add the baskets and the knobs, but you get the idea. 
Also, my apologies for the strange angle fo this pic, I took it this morning before I left for work and obvi was still snoozin' a bit... :)

Also, here a small glimpse into our maternity session we had on Sunday and I can't wait to see the rest!







1 comment:

  1. love the bedding, love the wall color, love the maternity pic and love you!

    ReplyDelete