8/15/12

Our weekend

The hubs and I had a great weekend, granted they were polar opposites and in different states, but still a good weekend!

Thursday morning the hubs was up, dressed, packed and out the door before God woke up heading down to Orange Beach for their boys annual golf trip. 
They get so excited each year-buying new equipment, new clothes, cleaning and organzing their golf bags and packing far in advance in anticipation for their guys trip. 
I'm not sure if they are more excited about playing golf for 2 days straight without getting yelled at or just to be away from the wives and/or babies and getting drunk. Either way, I'm glad that they enjoy it so much and hope that this is a lifelong tradition for them. :)

Not all of them but-Mitch, Ben, Chad, OJ, Matt, Nick and Jay
the gangsta's (or so I was told via text)

My weekend was much needed and long anticipated, but in a different way.  I feel like we have been running nonstop for weeks now and I was finally able to relax.  It was wonderful to not have to be anywhere at any particular time and to not have to do anything. :)

My date for the weekend
He doesn't leave my side...
my bed buddy/bodyguard-he loves it when daddy is out of town b/c that means he gets to sleep in the bed :)
After catching up on all of my Keeping up with the Kardashians and Say Yes to the Dress episodes, I did venture 4 houses down the street on Saturday night to hang out with Jess, Amanda and Baylor for a pizza and PJ party. sorry, no pics
It was great to hang out and talk babies, boys and anything else we could think of.

Hope everyone's week is going well!


No comments:

Post a Comment