8/21/12

30 Weeks



How far along:
30 weeks! 
Crazy to think we are only 10 weeks away from meeting our little Sweet Pea!

Weight Gain:
1 1/2 lbs this week, 18 lbs total

Sleep:
I think I've jinxed myself talking about how great I've been sleeping this whole time.  Not that I've been sleeping bad this week, I've just noticed that its not quite as restful as it used to be.  But still could be 10 times worse, so I'm not going to complain to much! :)


Best moment of the week:
Getting the nursery painted!
Pop and Mitch painted the nursery this weekend and it looks amazing! It's exactly what I invisioned in my head and couldn't be more in love with the color! Now the fun part begins...

Food Cravings:
Sweets have sounded good this week, but pretty much the whole pregnancy I've craved a little something sweet so nothing completely crazy. 
However, a Summer Roll from Chuck's wouldn't stand a chance if it was put in front of me right now, just sayin'!


Gender:
GIRL!!!



Movement:
Wow! She has been a busy little bee this week! She is moving around so much, especially at night as we are trying to fall asleep.  Mitch will fall asleep with his hand on my belly and just before we both doze off, it's like she wants to remind us that she's still there and will kick his hand and start rolling from one side to the other!  It's so funny bc the movements will tickle too. :)

Love it and by far my favorite thing about being preggo
 (other than we will have a beautiful little girl when all is said and done!)

What I miss:
I miss just being able to do things without having to think if its ok or not.  Like painting the nursery this weekend, I kept thinking I could just grab a paint brush and get on it or trying to clean the carpet where Wrigley decided to redecorate-obvi not good for preggo women to smell those strong fumes so I have to depend on the men folk in my life and thats just not always easy for me.


What I am looking forward to:
We go back to the doc on Monday for our 4D re-do attempt and are praying we get some good ones this time of her entire face and as much as we love that precious little hand, we hope that she keeps it out from in front of her face from 1:00-2:00 PM. :)

Also, super excited that we are having our maternity pics taken this Sunday! 
I know the hubs is thrilled about this as well, but hopefully it will go smoothly since our first born will also be in attendance for the photo shoot and we all know by our weekly pics that Wrigley loves to have his picture taken!



No comments:

Post a Comment